Pasta Class in the Comfort of Your Home
In the comfort of your own home, Chef Daniel will come to you!
Let’s pour flour on the table, crack some eggs and mix it into dough. It’s time to make a fresh and simple pasta together with our hands. Classes are held in your home, hands-on, lasting approximately 2 hours. For only $60 per person, with a maximum of four participants per class, you really get to work with Chef O’Brien and ask questions one-on-one. Each class also includes a recipe book for notes to take home.
What will the class be like?
- Understand the difference between handmade and extruded pasta
- Learn how to make pasta dough by hand, mixer and using food processor techniques
- Create handmade noodles such as Pappardelle, Fettuccini and Linguine
- Learn how to make pasta shapes such as Cavatelli, Orecchiette, Farfalle and Gnocchi
- Learn pasta storage techniques
- Understand which sauce to use with each type of pasta